Saturday, February 9, 2013

Outer Banks Move!!!

So a lot has been happening in life, so much that I haven't had time to blog in the past month. The big news is WE ARE MOVING!! We are moving the the Outer Banks and we are really excited about building boards and raising our family on the islands. We will continue to develop our ecocraft boards that everyone has been liking so much and I still have that hollow recycled board project that I will be working on.

We have passed the ding repair side of the business on to Dylan who has been working with me and learning the ropes for a couple years. You can drop your boards off at Lost Surf Shack in Fort Bragg and be assured that Dylan will treat your board right.

Outer Banks Sunrise (not sure who took this but it sure is pretty)
I have set up a little shop on my parents property and I plan to come back to Northern California and fill orders a couple times a year. I have just finished up a ten board glassing order for JK Surfboards and this weekend I will be glassing a few more of my own custom orders which I will be sure to post pictures of. Then we will be getting on a plane and flying to our new adventure. To all our friends on the East Coast, be sure to come out the Outer Banks and check us out whenever you can, and to our west coast friends we will be back to visit soon. Jake

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new adventure. Jake! Sorry to lose you on the Northcoast, but NC is lucky to be gaining a fine craftsman and stand-up fellow. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete