Friday, November 4, 2011

Busy Fall Night


Got a little Van Halen going in the Logo Too

Fresh Apple Butter
While I finish sanded and polished the player this evening my wife was busy in the kitchen canning some apple butter (which I love almost as much as making surfboards). It was a productive autumn evening preparing for the time change an getting ready to hunker down for winter. Tomorrow we are headed down south to meet Christian and deliver "The Player". We might even catch a bit of the contest in Ocean Beach if it is on, but we are definitely going to be picking up some blanks for a few Christmas time boards. If any one has been thinking about wanting a JNS board before Christmas I could pick up the blank on our run south tomorrow, just shoot me an email with your phone number or give me a call at (707) 972-2888 and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment