Sunday, February 12, 2012

10 ft.r, More Redwood and a Fresh Avocado

I got to work on Steve's new 10' S-Deck BOSS style long board (deck pictures to come soon) with 1/2 inch redwood stringer. I got the stringer from a friend of mine, Matt Yager that I used to help mill wood and work on his property. He has a lot of old growth redwood stock piled and his company is all set up to sell and ship it to those that need some good lumber. Matt asked me to take some pictures of the board and stringer for his website that will be featuring a custom stringer material section. If your interested check out his website www.sequoiavista.com and send him an email for more info. As you can see the wood he has is beautiful stuff.




I also cut out Jacob's new Avocado model, this one is 6'0"x 201/4" x 2 5/8"

No comments:

Post a Comment